Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Introduction

My Introduction
My name is Joe, whose birthday is June 7, 1989. I graduate from Cheng-Kuo senior high school, of which I am proud forever. In my senior high school life, I spent almost free time playing basketball or electric guitar. Even though I am short, I play basketball well because I run fast and jump high. I also have good skill of three-points shot. I love music and I can play some instruments including piano, clarinet, electric guitar, and drum. Playing in a band with good friends is an excellent thing. When playing a popular song in front of hundreds of audience, I feel my blood boiled. It is one of the best experiences in my life. In my last year in Cheng-Kuo, I stopped playing guitar and spent more time studying. Finally, I am studying medicine now in CGU. The reason why I want to become a doctor is that I want to help people in health. I am optimist, having much confidence in almost everything I do. I believe that I can give the patients happiness. From now, I will do my best to learn everything step by step and become a good doctor in the future.

No comments: