Saturday, April 26, 2008

Exam Paper of Biology

Today, I got my exam paper of biology. I got 82 grade. It seems good but I am not satisfied because I think I can do better. I began to study so late that I skipped some detail of the text book. It is because that althouth I always finish almost every things quickly, I often delay the schedule of studying. It is a bad habit and I think I should kick out it as soon as possible. In the midterm exam of last semester, I only got 35, which is the lowest of the class. Teacher not only didn't give up me, but also cheered me. She said that she appreciate my attitude of getting touch with others and the smile,which is always on my face. This really animated me. I thought that I should not fall short to her expectation and I decided to change my attitude and method of studying. I had a progress in the exam of chemical analysis but my grades were only in the middle of my class. This time, I am 10th in my class, 2th in another class,but I think it is still not enough. I can be more earnest in studying. Compared with other classmates in my class, a lot of them spend much more time in studying than me. I believe that I can do it. I will be the best in my class soon!

No comments: