Monday, April 21, 2008

Having a haircut

Today I went to barbershop to have a haircut because I thought that my hair is too long to trim. I went to Japan William, which I have had haircut several times, in afternoon. Unluckily, the barber, whose name is kiki, was on holiday. I still decided to have a haircut by other barber because I don't have much free time this week. I stood in front of the bookshelf and found out the book of hairstyles which I read before. sitting down on the chair and turning this book to page 8, I taught the barber the hairstyle I want to have. After I spent nearly 20 minutes washing my hair, I got sitting again and got ready to let my hair to be cut by the barber, who is a fat and clamorous woman. Finally, all the work was done, but I wasn't satisfied with my new hairstyle. This fat barber's skill is so bad that I was a little angry, but I was too bland to blame on her. I won't come here to have a haircut on Monday anymore!

No comments: