Saturday, April 26, 2008

Holiday

This was a relax holiday because there are only few things next week. I went to play softball in the morning. After I came back to my room and took a shower, my parents came. They brought me my notebook computer, which was out of order several days ago, and was repaired yesterday. They also helped me clean my room. I taught a lot with father. He taught me that I should arrange my time well because I have many things to do in university life. If I want to spend 7 hours sleeping everyday, using time effectively is essential. After nearly two hours, they said goodbye to me and went home. In the evening, I had nothing to do but play computer games with my classmates. I have not played games for many monthes. I thought that it is the only weekend I can play in this semester.It is time to study hard!

No comments: