Saturday, May 24, 2008

First day of the basic competence test

Today is the first day of the basic competence test of junior high school. My younger sister is the examinee of it. I came home to company her for a special trip. I have experience of three important exam, so I can give her some tips of preparing it. She has a dream that she can be admitted to the Taipei First Girl high school. Considering her performance in school, she is in the edge of Taipei First Girl high school and CS Girl high school. All of my family hope that she can do her best in this time. We believe that she can succeed. It began from 8:00 to 17:00 today. All the examinees were tired after today's test. My sister was,too. Fortunately, after tests of four subjects, she said that she felt good. We all felt happy about it because we were worried about that her emotion might affect her. Tomorrow is the 2rd day of this test. It has tests of two subjects. Good lucky to my sister.

No comments: