Monday, May 26, 2008

Summer comes

It is the end of May now. The weather in CGU became very hot suddenly. We can't adjust to this extreme change in temperature easily. I have an allergy on nose. If the temperature changes too fast, I will have a severe running nose. My nose is very sensitive and strange. I can sleep well with cold air condition but can't sleep with an electric fan. My nose can't endure the wind made by an electric fan. There are air conditioner in the dorm of CGU so far, but we will have it next semester. Although we will move to smaller and older dorm, I think that the finish of the air conditioner can let us not feel so bad. Except hot weather, continuous rainy days also make us low. We need climb a lot of steps to the classroom every morning. If it rains heavily, we would climb hardly because there is no roof. The season of plum rains is coming. I hope that it doesn't rain heavily every day, especially the days we will play softball or go out shopping!

No comments: