Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reflection of playing piano

I have studied to play piano since I was seven years old. As other apprentices, I began with classical music. About seven years later, I felt bored and decided to give up going to paino class. I began playing by myself. I bought a lot of piano notations with popular songs. Popular songs are easy to play and much more interesting for me. I have played songs of many hot singers, including A-Mei, FIR, Van, etc.... Most people like listening popular music. When I play it in front of my classmates, they all adore me. After I played popular songs for several years, I had ability for playing songs which were written by myself. It was really a excellent thing. I can play without notations for more than ten munites. I can really play what I want. Now, I almost forget the classical music I have played. Writing my own music is the only thing I can do now. I enjoy this freedom very much.

No comments: